1-2-20 Pearl O the Day


Today's Pearl

January 2nd 2020

Today's pearl formed as I looked in the mirror after getting out of bed.  My eyes were still sort of filled with sleepy stuff from waking up. Then my mind travelled to the fact that I will be turning 45 this year and my face is aging. But the pearl came to me as I gazed at myself in the mirror realizing my sight is not as clear as it used to be - (lordy another complaint).  BUT the pearl was that with my slighty diminished sight I had and the way the light was shining in, my perspective and view was like looking through a snap chat filter or a lens filter in an old black and white movie, where everyone looks so glamourous and smooth.   I thought to myself. I look pretty damn good. I'm cool with this aging thing. Even if I don't look as good as I used to, at least my eyes have diminished some so what I see still looks good :)

xoxoxo
Rebecca




Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments and enjoy your compliments or complaints. Whatever you share, I will read. xoxo

Popular Posts