Daily Pearl: Faith 1-5-20

January 5th 2020

Patience:

Today's pearl has been born from impatience. Of course this feeling of impatience begs the question with my daily intentions of turning a complaint into a pearl. What will turn my impatience into patience? What will make even the act of taking the time to post this daily pearl every day relevant? Even IF no one in the world is reading it besides myself?

Yes, there is an answer. It's faith. Having faith isn't a white knuckling of trying to "wait" - "be good" or "ready" for a loving source - what you may call GOD to show up in your life.   I don't prescribe to any particular religion. All forms of faith have the seeds of patience, beauty and growth.

Trust.

So for today,

I'm feeling impatient, but I'm not giving up on my commitment for writing this blog, even if I am so impatient that my vision of  building an audience and community of other pearl seekers has not caught on fire YET!

The pearl I made to today is about faith. Faith that dreams and visions are never in vain -EVER, and to carry on even in the face of impatience.

To OUR dreams-
Rebecca



Comments

Popular Posts