Today's Peal: It found me...

January 7th 2020


This process of posting pearls, and keeping my focus on receiving pearls has already been a blessing.

Today's pearl found me.

When open our hands and hearts to blessings, they show up.

As I was getting my daily coffee in my apartment lobby, a manager at my building that I've been having some irritating issues with approached me with incredible kindness. As I saw her approach my initial thought was to look away. Now what!

But instead of being curt or rude, she informed me about a payment issue that had been keeping me worrying for a few days.  All the previous tension and judgement I had held towards her melted away, and I was left with a pearl for the day of having an unexpected reconciliation that left us both smiling, shaking hands and in a good mood.

Amen

xoxo
Rebecca







Comments

Popular Posts