Today's Pearl: Self Deprication

January 13th 2020

Are you wondering how self deprication can be a pearl? Here's my take on that.  I truly believe that we all have had times where we are critical about oursleves, beat ourselves up, have self doubt (especailly when we are close to a successful breakthrough).

So how would self deprication be any way to find a pearl? 

Short answer: Laughter is the best medicine.

Have you evern seen a stand up comic who's made fun of themselves? It's funny, and when done with a sense of humor, we can stand to not take ourselves too damn seriously.  Being an empath myself and having more than average feeling capapcity, the tendancy to beat myself up and be self critical is STRONG. BUT, because I've learned to get comfortable with the discomfort, I usually end up laughing at myself and it busts open the serious sHELL of taking myself too seriously.

Sure, some comediens offend people, but what if you became incapable of being offended?

I'd like that pearl in my pocket!

xoxoxo
Rebecca


Comments

Popular Posts